Requesting support and advice from West Sussex County Council

If you have an urgent request, for example, you are going to run out of food or medicine in the next three days, you can call West Sussex Community Hub on 0330 222 7980 so that you can get the help you need as quickly as possible.

If your request is less urgent, district and borough councils can also provide local support.

Adur & Worthing Councils – visit for a list of resources and support services including accessing foodbanks, help with employment issues, and looking after your mental health.

If you need to talk or find out information about what is happening locally, Carers Support West Sussex at can offer you guidance and a listening ear. Their fully trained staff can be contacted via email, phone or online chat, where they will be able to help you. You do not need to be in a caring role to benefit from this service.

Skip to content